1. Discuss the BTN story with another student.
2. What are shares? Describe using your own words.
3. Complete this sentence. A share market can also be referred to as the __________ market.
4. What are some of the biggest companies listed on Australia’s stock market? Name two.
5. What is a shareholder?
6. Complete this sentence. The value of shares can go up and down depending on how _____________ they are.
7. What other things can affect the price of shares?
8. Facebook’s shares recently increased in value. True or false?
9. Who is the boss of Facebook?
10. What questions do you have after watching the BTN story?
Write a summary as to why the children in these stories traveled to Australia.
What difficulties and dangers did they encounter?
Put yourself in their shoes. Discuss and write how you would ‘handle’ the various situations and events.
Be prepared to present your work to the class.
Write a personal response to the text above.
We all need to work together to make the internet better.
That’s the message of this year’s Safer Internet Day.