1. Approximately how much money is spent each week by the major parties on advertising?
2. Where does the money from advertising come from?
3. Why do politicians prefer getting their message across in advertisements than press conferences?
4. What are the different elements that go into a political ad?
5. What is a jingle? Why are they used in political ads?
6. What are features of ‘attack ads’?
7. How many days before an election does political advertising have to stop?
8. What do you now know about political advertising since watching the BtN story?