Think about everything we’ve done in Grade 5 so far this year. Write a quality comment to share about what has gone really well for you so far this year.
Welcome to Wellbeing Day @Grade 5
Click on the link below for an outline of Mrs Veal’s activities today.
In reading groups and when you have some finishing off time over the last couple of weeks of term, we would like you to work on your Wellbeing Keynote. You started this at the beginning of the term. This Keynote will reflect what you have learnt over our Integrated unit: Wellbeing.
Some ideas for slides might be:
You can write your story on Pages but don’t forget to revise and edit your work before you publish it as a comment to this post. Good luck
Watch the video below and then answer the questions as a quality comment to this post. If you get time, explore the ‘Related Information’ section next to the video on the BtN website.
You will need to download pages from our 5V server from a book titled, What about the human body? by Steve Parker.
Answer the following questions in sentences. Use either Pages or Keynote.
1. Your body is made up of 50%, 70% or 90% of water?
2. Where is your skin thickest?
3. How many bones make up the skeleton?
4. How many pairs of ribs do you have?
5. Which is the longest bone in your body?
6.What pulls your bones and lets you move?
7. Where are your strongest muscles?
8.What gives your body energy?
9. Which is longer: your small or large intestine?
10. Which type of blood cells carry oxygen?
11. What should you do before you eat or drink?
12. What are the five senses?
13. Do you get goose pimples when you are hot or cold?
14. What do we call an automatic response by a muscle, which does not involve thinking?
15. Which gas does your body take in when you breathe?