On this page you will find information relating to your garden bed project.
Costing & Purchasing
Please use the Numbers template on your grade server to keep track of your spending and budget. Below is an example.
Below are some websites you may find useful for finding prices of wood, nails, soil, plants etc.
Hi Grade 5R, I hope you enjoyed learning how to bling your blog! Have fun!
Below are two wilderness challenges…complete both challenges in your maths book. Show all working out (equations, diagrams, thinking charts) and present your final answer in a creative way.
Making a Shelter
Making a Fire
2. What magnitude was the earthquake in Nepal?
3. Describe the devastation the earthquake caused.
4. What is the top layer of the earth called?
5. What are tectonic plates?
6. Where do most earthquakes occur?
7. Tectonic plates often move at a very __________ rate.
8. Why are big earthquakes not as likely to occur in Australia?
9. What do people in Nepal need help with?
10. How did this story make you feel?