How well do you know AFL?
Well… we’ve finished the book.
What did you think of the ending?
On Explain Everything, create your own communication board.
Think about the words that are most important for you to communicate with others.
Melody’s Meditalker has different pages for different categories, how do you need to set out your communication board?
Watch the BtN video ‘Nepal Revisited’. Complete the questions below and post your answers as a quality comment. Be ready to share you answers!
1. Before you watch this story record what you know about
2. What magnitude was the earthquake in Nepal?
3. Describe the devastation the earthquake caused.
4. What is the top layer of the earth called?
5. What are tectonic plates?
6. Where do most earthquakes occur?
7. Tectonic plates often move at a very __________ rate.
8. Why are big earthquakes not as likely to occur in Australia?
9. What do people in Nepal need help with?
10. How did this story make you feel?
We use maths everyday, however, most of the time, there isn’t a simple, easy formula to apply!
The maths problems below are open ended and require you to use your problem solving skills. Complete the task in your maths book, be ready to share!