The Dark Blue 100 – Ride Bus Ticket

The Dark Blue 100 – Ride Bus Ticket

by Margaret Mahy

Group members:

Alyssa, Dani, Logan, Josh S and Max

Use this page as a place to write your  predictions. It is also a place where you can discuss your book and ask your group members questions that you may have. Enjoy :)

13 thoughts on “The Dark Blue 100 – Ride Bus Ticket

1. Dear Mrs Veal,
    I predict that Scott will go to the beach and while he is swimming their will be a fire on the beach and Scott and his family will have to leave their holiday.
    From Bianca

2. Dear Mrs Veal ,
    I predict that Scott will find Jessica’s brother and Scott will find out who burnt the hideout.
    From Adam.

3. Dear Mrs Veal,
    I predict that they will find who has the bluebird earring and that person will be who burnt down the hideout.
    From Bianca

4. Dear Mrs Veal,

I think that having lit circles next year would be good because it is fun and you can learn lots of things.

From Peter

5. I predict Matt will be known by the whole school as the chocolate milk kid as he always wins the chocolate milk prize from Edward

6. Dear Mrs Veal
    I predict Matt will ask Kayla on a date and she will say yes and Withers might be slightly more friendly.
    From Edwardo

7. Dear Mrs Veal
    This is my prediction for The Tuckshop Kid.
    I think that will become faster and faster each day he will make a lot more friends and be popular.

From Peter