Red Dirt Diary

Red Dirt Diary

by Katrina Nannestad

Group members:

Melissa, Kiana, Rebekah and Abby

Use this page as a place to write your  predictions. It is also a place where you can discuss your book and ask your group members questions that you may have. Enjoy :)

13 thoughts on “Red Dirt Diary

1. Dear Mrs Veal,
    In the next part of Man Eater, I think that Sam will get to the people he saw and find the man eating leapard.
    From Zac

2. Dear Mrs Veal,

I predict that Sam will go down the hill and he will see a little house. In the little house there will be a man. the man will say that he needs to go to the hospital but the only way to the hospital is through the forest were a cheetah lives.

From Peter

3. Dear Mrs Veal,
    I think in Man Eater Sam and Olki will try to run back to the house that the other boy is in, they run into the man eater himself.
    From Zac

4. Dear Mrs Veal.

My prediction is that they will run from the leopard and it will chase them. I think that they will get caught by the leopard.
    from Peter

5. Dear Mrs Veal,
    In the next part of Man Eater, I think Sam and Olki will get a far distance away from the Man Eater and run into another dangerousness animal.

6. Dear Mrs Veal,
    I think Sam and Olki will get a far distance away from the Man Eater but then run into another dangerous creature.
    From Zac

7. Dear Mrs Veal,
    I think that Sam will shoot and kill the Man Eater and the book ends. Or Sam’s eye gets so saw he faints and the man eater drags him away.
    From Zac.