The 11th of November is Remembrance Day, a significant date that marks the end of World War I. Next up we’ll hear from two Rookie Reporters who travelled to Gallipoli for the ANZAC centenary commemorations earlier in the year. We asked them to record their experiences and share with us how their view of Remembrance Day had changed since their return. Here’s Tiffany and Lily.
Post your answers to the questions below as a quality comment.
1. Complete the following sentence: Remembrance Day marks the end of…
2 . Where did Tiffany and Lily go for Anzac Day? Locate using
3 . Why is Remembrance Day important to Tiffany?
4 . Why was the trip to Gallipoli important to Lily?
5. Where was the dawn service held?
6. Who was James Martin?
7. What happens at the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the
8. How has the trip to Gallipoli changed Tiffany and Lily’s understanding of Remembrance Day?
9. How do you remember those who fought in the war?