The blogging guidelines at Apollo are:
- All blogs will be password protected, meaning that you need a username and password to add/edit any information on the blog.
- Students will only be identified by their first name.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by me before they are included on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses and family information.
- There will be no individual photos of students.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
- All students must abide by the blogging rules that are established as a class.
Children in grade 5V are also required –
- Ask permission to use the blog at home
- Always try your best to write a ‘quality’ comment.
- Correct spelling and punctuation
- Comment must be relevant or about the post
- Never use you full name or include personal information
- Comment must be written like a letter
- Make sure your parents and friends don’t include their surnames too.