Congratulations on finishing your first Literature Circles discussion sessions!
Firstly, you need to complete a PMI in your about your Lit Circles experience: You can do this on your blog.
Then choose from a range of activities to celebrate your book:
- Create a Comic Strip (on Comic Life or paper) about your favourite scene from the book.
- Create a gameboard of significant events in the book
- Create a quiz for the members in your group about the book
- Write an interview with one of the characters from the book, and record their responses
- Create a poster that advertises the book
- Write a book review
- Create a new front cover for your book
- Write a letter to the author of the book explaining what you liked about the text
Did you enjoy your Literature Circles text?
What was your favourite role/activity?
If you could improve one thing about Literature Circles what would it be?